The Weight of Air

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November 1st, 2006: NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo Begins!

Ok, so here's a blog entry.

I started this blog because I read about National Blog Posting Month on Wikipedia and there's some cool prizes, so I thought this would be a good way to write and document parts of my life (ones that I would probably rather not have documented, mind you) and maybe win some cool prizes. So here's to a month of blog posting. Cheers!

You know what I love? Cadbury Fingers. They're so crunchy, and yummy and chocolatey and delicious. Of course, I'm not eating any right now. I am eating a tootsie roll, though. Mmm.
So I've started my novel for this year's National Novel Writing Month. Chris Baty is right: it is kinda a dumb thing to do, write a novel in a month. What was I thinking? I only have about 600 words so far. Here's to literacy.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

You're the first person I've found that started to blog just for NaBloPoMo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home